at The Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar
Classic Southern Cuisine Since 1924
The Swamp Fox Restaurant and Bar, named for Revolutionary War hero, General Francis Marion, features classic Southern cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Executive Chef’s Simon Andrews and Phil Gaulin and Chef De Cuisine Daniel James create regional specialties.
- Award-winning Shrimp and Grits
- Overlooks Marion Square Park
- Live jazz piano Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Private dining room, the Parkview, seating thirty and overlooks legendary King Street
- Certified SC participant of Fresh on the Menu.
- Served nightly, the Farmers Market Dinner, Chef Daniel James combines farm fresh sustainable ingredients showcasing Charleston’s cuisine. See this month’s menu.
- Kennerty Farm located on Wadmalaw Island 843-559-1179
- Burden Creek Dairy located on Johns Island 843-559-1035
- Maple Ridge Farm (You Pick Farm) located in Walterboro 843-538-3345
- Owl’s Nest Plantation is a Certified Naturally Grown Farm located in Cross 843-753-1857
- Simmons Farm is located on Johns Island 843-768-6765
- Green Grocer is located on Wadmalaw Island 843-559-5095
- River Run Farm is located in Vance, SC 803-897-2580
List of some local suppliers and %22U-Pick” farms. Some farms offer tours and enliven your tasting experience with their rich local history.
- Rio Bertolini’s – Fresh Cut Pasta serving the Charleston area for over 5 years
- Capt. Hatt’s Shrimp Market – Fresh, Local, Wild-Caught SC Shrimp
- Chucktown Chicken – Charleston’s Local Source for Pastured Poultry
- Irvin House Vineyards – Charleston’s only Domestic Winery
- Joseph Fields Farm – Fresh vegetables and fruits indigenous to the Lowcountry
- Pinckney Farm – Providing vegetables to the Charleston area since 1944
- Thackeray Farm – Farm Fresh Produce & Flowers from Wadmalaw Island
- Tiverton Farms – Fresh Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs and Honey
The Swamp Fox Restaurant and Bar
387 King St.
For Reservations: Call (843) 724-8888
As a courtesy to our valued customers, The Swamp Fox Restaurant & Bar is now offering Valet Parking for restaurant guests for the duration of their dining experience for a minimal fee of $5.00. Valet Parking for the Swamp Fox is available for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Weekday Breakfast 7:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Weekend Breakfast Buffet 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Lunch 11:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Dinner 5:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Room Service 7:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Lounge 11:00 AM-10:00 PM (Fri and Sat till 12:00 AM)
- Social Hour Tue – Thu 5:00 PM-7:00 PM (Complimentary hors d’oeuvres)